I created a design in a CAD program and used its fill feature to create a green color scheme and doors and drawers on both sides.
My paper prototype worked well but the extra thickness of the card called for some adjustments which I made as I cut them out. Fold lines were scored to create neat folds.
Once they were all cut out, I simply used wood glue to glue them together.
The score lines expose the white inside of the card so I went over the edges with green and black markers.
For the top surface I cut rectangles of 0.5mm styrene and dirtied them with acrylic paint.
Some benches have work items on them.